Call us: +1 305 7266 026
Doc Band use is typically for people with physical limitations who need help with daily tasks. By wearing a Doc Band, people can continue to participate in activities despite having limits. Follow these five easy steps if you’re looking for a way to keep your Doc Band looking good and smelling fresh.
01. Use warm water and soap: Wet the band with warm water and soap, scrubbing gently until the dirt and grime are gone. Rinse off the soap and water, then let the band air dry. You can use just rubbing alcohol for cleaning.
02. Don’t use harsh chemicals: Don’t use harsh chemicals or abrasives when cleaning your Doc Band; these can damage its body or change its shape. Instead, use mild soap and warm water or isopropyl rubbing alcohol for the best results. Also using harsh chemicals to clean can be harmful to your child’s skin.
03. Be gentle when cleaning your Doc Band – don’t apply excessive force when scrubbing or rinsing off the soap. This will cause damage that can be difficult to repair.
04. Let it air dry: Let your band air dry after cleaning; avoid putting it back in the washing machine or dryer. Doing so may cause it to shrink or lose its shape.
05. Store your Doc Band carefully: Store it in a cool, dry place to keep it looking and smelling great.
Happy Cleaning! Grab More Cleaning Tips and Tricks From BestCleaningTools!