Call us: +1 305 7266 026
Eufy vacuum is a handy tool that helps in keeping your home clean and dust-free. Over time, it can accumulate dust and debris, which can affect its performance. Regular maintenance and cleaning are essential to ensure that your Eufy vacuum works optimally and lasts longer. In this article, we’ll guide you on how to clean the Eufy vacuum and share some tips for its proper maintenance.
Why Do You Need To Clean Your Eufy Vacuum?
Have a reason to clean your Eufy vacuum? We are mentioning some reasons here that will motivate you to keep your eyes on maintaining your vacuum.
- Maintaining performance: Over time, dust, dirt, and debris can accumulate inside the vacuum’s filters, brush rolls, and other components, which can reduce its suction power and cleaning efficiency. Cleaning your Eufy vacuum regularly can help maintain its performance and ensure that it continues to pick up dirt and debris effectively.
- Preventing clogs and blockages: A dirty vacuum can also be more prone to clogs and blockages, which can cause the vacuum to stop working or reduce its suction power. By cleaning your Eufy vacuum regularly, you can prevent these issues and ensure that it continues to work properly.
- Extending the lifespan of your vacuum: By keeping your Eufy vacuum clean and well-maintained, you can help extend its lifespan and reduce the likelihood of breakdowns or other issues that may require repairs or replacement.
Note: Regularly cleaning your Eufy vacuum is an important part of maintaining its performance, preventing issues, and ensuring that it lasts for as long as possible.
How to Clean Eufy Vacuum: Step-by-Step Guide
Step 1: Unplug and Disassemble the Eufy Vacuum
To unplug and disassemble a Eufy vacuum, follow these steps:
- Turn off the vacuum and unplug it from the power source.
- Remove the dustbin from the vacuum by pressing the release button or lever.
- Remove any attachments or accessories that are attached to the vacuum, such as the brush or crevice tool.
- Depending on the model, you may need to remove additional screws or panels to access the internal components of the vacuum, such as the motor or battery. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for guidance on how to do this.
Step 2: Clean the Dustbin and Filters
To clean the dustbin and filters of a Eufy vacuum, follow these steps:
- Empty the contents of the dustbin into a trash can.
- Wash the dustbin with water and mild soap, if necessary, and let it dry completely before reinserting it into the vacuum.
- Remove the filter from the dustbin or vacuum, depending on the model.
- Tap the filter gently against a trash can or use a brush to remove any loose dirt or debris.
- Wash the filter with water and mild soap, if necessary, and let it dry completely before reinstalling it into the dustbin or vacuum.
Step 3: Clean the Brushes and Rollers
To clean the brushes and rollers of a Eufy vacuum, follow these steps:
- Use scissors or a seam ripper to cut and remove any tangled hair or debris from the brush or roller.
- Use a cleaning tool or toothbrush to scrub the brush or roller with soap and water.
- Rinse the brush or roller with water and let it dry completely before reinstalling it into the vacuum.
Note: It’s important to regularly clean the brushes and rollers to maintain the suction power and performance of your Eufy vacuum. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for guidance on how to remove and clean the brushes and rollers.
Step 4: Clean the Sensors and Charging Pins
After cleaning the brushes and rollers, pay attention to the sensors and charging pins.
- Inspect the sensors and charging pins for any dirt or debris.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to gently wipe down the sensors and charging pins to remove any visible dirt or debris.
- If necessary, use a slightly damp cloth to clean the sensors and charging pins, and then dry them with a dry cloth.
Note: clean the sensors and charging pins regularly to ensure proper functionality and charging of your Eufy vacuum. If you feel any doubt or have any questions
Related Article: How to Refill Shark Steam Mop Cleaner Bottle?
How To Maintain Your Eufy Vacuum
Tip No. 01: Clean the Vacuum After Every Use
Emptying the dustbin and wiping down the exterior of your Eufy vacuum after every use can help prevent the buildup of dirt and dust. Over time, this can lead to reduced suction and even damage to the vacuum. Additionally, removing any debris from the brush roll or nozzle can help prevent tangles and prolong the life of these components.
Tip No. 02: Replace the Filters Regularly
Eufy vacuums typically have two types of filters: a foam pre-filter and a high-efficiency filter. The foam pre-filter can be washed with water and left to dry, while the high-efficiency filter should be replaced. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for filter replacement, as dirty filters can reduce suction and potentially damage the vacuum’s motor.
Tip No. 03: Check for Blockages
Blockages can occur in the vacuum’s hose, nozzle, and brush roll. Over time, these blockages can reduce suction and potentially damage the vacuum. To check for blockages, remove the brush roll and inspect it for any hair or debris. Next, remove the hose and nozzle and check for any blockages there. If you find any blockages, use a tool like a long, thin object or a wire hanger to clear them out.
Tip No. 04: Store Your Eufy Vacuum Properly
Proper storage of your Eufy vacuum can help prevent damage and prolong its life. When storing your vacuum, make sure it’s in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing it in a damp or humid area, as this can cause mold or mildew to grow. It’s also important to store your vacuum in a place where it won’t be knocked over or damaged. Make sure to wrap the power cord properly to prevent damage and tangles.
How do I change my EUFY brush?
The process for changing the brush on your Eufy vacuum cleaner can vary depending on the specific model you have. In general, here are the steps to follow:
- Turn off and unplug your vacuum cleaner to ensure your safety.
- Locate the brush roll on the underside of the vacuum head.
- Release the brush roll from the vacuum head by using the release button or unlocking mechanism.
- Remove the brush roll from the vacuum head and clean it if necessary.
- Attach the new brush roll to the vacuum head by aligning it with the grooves and pressing it into place.
- Lock the brush roll in place by using the release button or locking mechanism.
Note: We refer to your Eufy vacuum cleaner’s user manual for specific instructions on how to change the brush roll. Make sure to use a compatible replacement brush roll recommended by Eufy to ensure proper function and avoid damaging your vacuum cleaner.
How long is Eufy auto-clean?
Most Eufy robotic vacuums have an average cleaning time of around 100-120 minutes before they return to their charging dock. Some models may have longer or shorter cleaning cycles, so you check it yourself from your purchased item’s user manual.
Is it OK to wash the vacuum filter?
In general, it is usually safe to wash vacuum filters. Washing a filter can help remove dust, dirt, and debris that can accumulate over time, which can help maintain the suction power and efficiency of your vacuum cleaner.
Note: Not all vacuum filters are washable. Some filters, such as HEPA filters, are not designed to be washed, and washing them can actually damage the filter and reduce its effectiveness.
Properly maintaining your Eufy vacuum is important to ensure it operates at peak performance and lasts longer. By following our recommended maintenance guidelines and keeping up with routine cleaning and upkeep, you can enjoy the benefits of a reliable, efficient Eufy vacuum for years to come. Taking the time to care for your appliance will not only save you money in the long run but also ensure that your floors are always kept clean and free of dirt and debris. With proper maintenance, you can trust that your Eufy vacuum will continue to provide you with superior suction power and exceptional performance every time you use it.