Call us: +1 305 7266 026
Cleaning has a vital role in keeping our home beautiful. Whether the house is small or big, cleanliness is very important. Sometimes we have to suffer in many trouble to clean our home, yet the mind is not like that. So, let’s know about 09 effective tips and tricks on how to clean your home without hiring a professional cleaner.
Here are the top 09 ways: How to clean your home without hiring a professional cleaner!
- Using Microfiber: Use a quickie microfiber cloth for your Countertops, Reflective Surfaces Like Windows and Metal, Baseboards, Bathroom surfaces, Electronics, floors, and tiles. By using it dirt comes up easily. Besides, micro-fiber brushes are available on the market you also can use them for your floor or tiles.
- Using Vacuum Cleaner: You can clean dirt and dust from carpet, sofa, pillow, upholstery, hardwood floors, laminate floors, and other varieties of floors. Also, you can use it to clean your kitchen appliances. But one thing should be noticed you can’t use a vacuum cleaner to clean up large pieces of glass, wet food, hot ashes, coin, paperclips, gravel, clumps of hair, cosmetics, soil, plant debris, electric cords, or any other hard object.
- Using Lemon Juice: There are many uses of lemon juice; including cleaning pots, pans, hardware, coffee maker, kettle, etc. From my own experience lemon juice remove stains from dishes, storage containers, wooden dining table, and bathtub, It also removes odors from the microwave oven, refrigerator, and garbage disposal. You can use its juice to make natural air fresher, glass or pots sparkle. But using lemon juice on marble surfaces or brass-plated items is not convenient. So, alert about this.
- Using Vinegar: Vinegar is called the universal cleaner. It is used to clean microwaves, carpeting, stainless steel, window blinds, glasses, tiles, and CDs. You can make a disinfectant by mixing up 1/4 cup of vinegar with 1 cup of water and can use it to clean metallic or ceramic shelves, tables, TV, remotes, and switches. Vinegar can be used to remove stains and odors from hardwood floors, waxed wood furniture, carpets, basin sink, dishwasher, washing machines, stovetops, showerheads, cloths, and shoes. This has no side effects. Be careful about using vinegar on cloth iron, countertops, knives, marble, or eggy spills.
- Using Olive Oil: It’s easy to clean up metallic tools like gardening equipment, electric tools, measuring cups, and wooden furniture with olive oil. You can use it to remove paint on skin, stickers, labels, and chewing gum, and polish your leather or wooden accessories, and shoes. Olive oil’s uses can shine your dirty nails, moisturize skin and wood furniture, and make glasses or stainless steel or brass products sparkle.
- Using Baking Soda: Clean your bathroom drains, shower, oven, kitchen grease, sink cleaner, kitchen drains, painted surfaces, carpet, curtains, upholstery, tile grout, refrigerator, closet, and drawer with baking soda.
- Using Salt: You can easily clean your iron skillets, coffee or sweet stains, wooden cutting boards, coffee pots, greasy pans, and blood stains with salt. Rub these things with salt and wash them properly. Now it looks new.
- Laundry Detergent: Detergent is the most popular and used cleaner than any others. It can be used to make an all-purpose cleaner. Use it as hand soap or DIY mopping solution as well as use to remove all types of stains from clothes, carpets, upholstery, floors, and tiles.
- About Bedroom: Let’s talk about the bedroom, a clean bedroom always keeps the mind happy. The main thing in the bedroom is the bed, it must be kept neat and clean. Make the bed while you wake up from sleep quickly. Wash pillow cover, cushion cover, and bedsheet once or twice per month. Keep allocating 10 minutes per week to wipe the sides of the bed. If there are any books or lights on the bed stand, dust also accumulates on them so, this must be kept clean also.
Note: But one thing should be noticed you should never keep your cleaning tools messy after use. Cause these are not for one time but for whenever you want to clean your home.