Call us: +1 305 7266 026
There’s nothing like bright, clean windows to make your house appear welcome. However, cleaning your windows requires a lot of time. Yet, putting a bit of your free time into it will revive the warmth of your house.
No matter how clean the inside of your house is, dirty windows will make it appear unattractive. Clean windows improve the curb value and appeal of your house. When your windows are clean, your whole house will seem brighter. There may be many methods of cleaning windows but today we will discuss how to properly clean windows with a squeegee.
In the beginning,
we will make a homemade cleaner that is perfect for eco-friendly window cleaning.
You can clean using several simple, accessible, and multipurpose items, like lemons, baking soda, vinegar, and corn starch. These, also with a few other ingredients, may be combined to create cleaning solutions that are affordable, secure, and environmentally friendly.
- Baking Soda
- White Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- Hot Water
- Essential Oil (optional)
- Spray Bottle
- Step 1: Fill a spray bottle with hot water and add 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Turn your windows to the inside and spray the solution onto the window from a few inches away. Work your way up and down the window with a squeegee. Wipe off any debris that is on the glass with a clean cloth.
- Step 2: If using lemon juice, scrubbing bubbles, or essential oil, mix them into ¼ cup of hot water in a bowl and add it to the spray bottle. Turn your windows to the inside and spray solution onto the window from a few inches away. Work your way up and down the window with a squeegee. Wipe off any dirt or debris that is on the glass with a clean cloth.
- Step 3: If you notice streaks or smears on your windows after cleaning, you can use a pre-made cleaner or mix 1 part white vinegar with 9 parts water in another bowl. Dip a sponge into the solution and scrub gently onto areas where there are streaks or smears. Rinse out the sponge and rinse the entire surface of the window pane.
Hopefully, these tricks will help you a lot to keep your window fresh with no cost & hiring someone to do this. Also, this simple trick is known as a homemade window washing solution for squeegee.
What the Ingredients Do:
- Baking Soda:
Baking soda is a natural deodorizer and cleanser. It breaks down the chemical compounds that cause smells and stains.
- Lemon Juice:
Lemons are a natural antibacterial agent. They also have anti-rust properties, which help clean the window glass. It also has antibacterial properties that help control bacteria growth.
Water is needed to create the bubbles that clean the window. It also has a natural hydrating agent that helps keep your window clean.
A squeegee makes it easy to remove any dirt or debris from your window’s surface.
- White Vinegar:
Vinegar for window washing recipe is a common practice. White vinegar is a natural cleaner and disinfectant. It helps remove smells and stains, and it’s also known to be eco-friendly.
- Essential Oil:
Some window cleaners include essential oils to give the windows a pleasant smell.
Safety Precautions for Mixing Homemade Glass Cleaner:
When you make your own glass cleaner, always use safe ingredients and follow the instructions carefully. Never use a window cleaner that is hot or abrasive. The most important thing is never to mix vinegar with chlorine bleach cause it will create toxic chlorine gas. Chlorine gas can be dangerous if it’s inhaled.
Making your own window cleaner is a great way to save money and protect the environment. Just be sure to use safe ingredients and follow the instructions carefully.
1. What is included in the best window washing formula?
- Water (2 cups)
- White Vinegar (1/2 cup)
- Essential Oil (10 drops)
Mix up for the best performance.
2. Is natural window washing solution good or chemical products?
- Natural things protect nature from any kind of damage. It is very clear that a natural window washing solution is much better than cleaning with chemical products.