Call us: +1 305 7266 026
Window cleaning can be a dirty, smelly, and time-consuming task. However, with the right tools and techniques, it can be easy! In this article, we will show you how to make deionized water for window cleaning using simple, home remedies.
What is Deionized Water?
Deionized water is water that has been stripped of all of its ions and molecules. This process makes it a very pure form of water, ideal for cleaning windows.
How to Make Deionized Water for Window Cleaning?
Here are the steps to making deionized water for window cleaning:
01. Fill a pot with water and set it on the stove on medium heat.
02. Add the white vinegar to the pot and stir until the vinegar has dissolved.
03. Add the salt to the pot and stir until the salt has dissolved.
04. Once the mixture has come to a boil, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
05. After 30 minutes, strain the water through a fine-mesh strainer. Discard the solids and you’re ready to clean your windows!
How to use deionized water on your window?
When using deionized water on your windows, be sure to pre-soak your clothes in a pot of water prior to using the deionized water. This will help to remove any dirt, dust, and stains from the clothes before you start scrubbing. Once you have soaked the clothes in deionized water, use them to clean your windows. Be gentle and smooth out any bumps or streaks on the window glass. You also can make a window-washing solution and apply it with a squeegee. If you don’t have a squeegee you can make one with some household items for your own. Remember: always use caution when cleaning your windows!
Happy cleaning! Grab more cleaning tips from BestCleaningTools!